Wow, this year is flying past! Not done an update for a couple of months, sorry 3 readers!
So, what have I been playing?
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - Excellent game, you control 2 characters (one with each thumb stick) which can get confusing but not frustrating. Play it if you can!
- Playstation Home - It got a trophy patch, of course I’m going to get back in!
- The Last of Us - I am finally playing this game and am loving it! It is brutal but I need to know how it plays out!
- Hotline Miami - Fantastically fun, retro looking, extremely violent top-down action game. Cross-play with PS3. Brilliant game!
- Touch My Katamari - You roll around, collecting things. Killed 20 minutes.
- New Paint Park - This ‘game’ took me just under 7 minutes to get 100% of trophies. I’ll just leave it at that.
- PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD - Freebie via Playstation Plus. Basically the same as the PS3 version. Got border of this one quicker.
- Crazy Market - A free game from the PSN store that I kind of got addicted to, even though it’s just scanning items quickly, throwing away bombs and returning babies to their mothers. Try it!
- Dynasty Warriors Next - Another PS+ freebie. Not my usual choice in game but one I can see myself going back to every now and then.
- Need for Speed: Rivals - Oh my Dog this game was awesome fun! Loved every minute of it!
- Contrast - A great concept and a fun game. Very short, completed in around 5 hours, but well worth it.
- Knack - A great, fun platformer that I will keep going back to!
- The Playroom - More free DLC released, good fun for an hour or so.
- inFAMOUS Second Son - I’ve only played about 2 hours of this so far (been stuck into TLoU) and it looks incredible. The custom sound mix for the Sony Headset 2.0 is amazing! Can’t wait to get back into this game!
You can see all the games I’ve yet to play here on my gaming backlog page.
Let me know what you have been playing and what you’d recommend from my epic and ever-growing games list!